All photography provided by Jessica Son
Dan brews award winning home crafted ales and enjoys teaching you to do the same.
"I brew in my barn every weekend, and if you want to learn…come join me." Dan has spent years perfecting his award winning brews…Chai-Laxin and Dark Matter IPA and he is always eager to share his home brew techniques with you.
With 30 years of restaurant and hotel management experience, she is a wild woman who loves the passionate crazies she meets in the hospitality industry…co-workers, customers, vendors, brewers, chefs…mad as hatters, the lot of them – also, some of the most talented and generous folks on the planet. She is all in on this excellent adventure. Ask her about recently hiking the Inca Trail, about WildManDan Brews, or quiche recipes -her eyes twinkle with the same excitement.
Provide the quiet little things that turn a visit into a memory.
Value each guest as an opportunity for growth, connection and lasting relationships.
All are welcome, discrimination and intolerance do not reside here.
What We've Achieved
- Home Brewer of the Year: 2014
- National Home Brew First Place 2017
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Brewer
- Siebel Institute Training
- Chemistry of Beer Training
- BJCP Beer Judge
- Fiber Optic Engineer/ The Son of Fiber Optics
- Proud Father and Husband
- Sou Chef Training under Chef Ziggy-Opryland Hotel
- Pastry Chef Training under Master New Orleans Chef Boo
- Hotel/Restaurant Management 30 years-most recently Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Married to my favorite person on the planet so far (I haven't met everyone yet)
- Proud Mother and Wife